- Go to www.Gmail.com
- Select Signup or Register a New Account
- Now fill your correct personal details
2.To Create a Free Blog (If you don’t Have Already)
3.How To Build Traffic To website:
- You must select correct niche (basically the correct topics).
- Post at least one post per day,but if you want to increase the traffic at good pace publish 4 to 5 unique posts per day.
- You must use social networking websites like Facebook,Twitter to Promote Your Blog.
- You should create unique content to attract audience
5.Time To Apply For New Adsense Account
Now you must complete the Adsense registration form:
Step 1. Select your Google Account to continue
Step 2. Tell us about your content: enter your main website/blog URL where you want ads to be displayed, then select your website content language.
Read and pay attention to the Google Adsense policies, because if you violate the rules, your account might be disabled later. And unfortunately, you have small chances to get it back.
1. I will not click on my ads nor encourage others to do so.
2. I will not place ads on sites that include adult content, including pornography.
3. I will not place ads on sites involved in the distribution of copyrighted materials.
4. I do not already have a Google AdSense account.
5. I will not place ads on sites that include incentives to click on ads.
Check “I have read and agree…”, and then press “Continue”
Step 3. Submit your adSense application:select your account type and enter your personal information (country, your real name, address, phone). These informations will be used when you will receive your payment. Next, press “Submit my application” to finish with the registration.
After submit the form Google will review your blog and your registration. Wait maximum 2 weeks to get your AdSense registration approved… or rejected. Google will send you an email to your inbox if your account has been approved.
Your Google AdSense application has been fully approved. Within a few hours you’ll begin to see live ads. If you would like a detailed walkthrough of everything you need to know as a new AdSense publisher, visit the AdSense Academy: http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/static.py?page=checklist.cs&tab=1187443.
If you wish to access your account, you can visit http://www.google.com/adsense and sign in using the email address and password you submitted with your application. If you’ve forgotten your password, visit: http://www.google.com/adsense/support/as/bin/static.py?page=ts.cs&ts=1054302&sct=app-api.
* Please don’t click on your ads, even to test them — doing so isn’t permitted by the AdSense program policies: https://www.google.com/adsense/policies.
* Your new account will be closely monitored for compliance with our policies. If policy violations are detected, ad serving to your pages may be stopped or your account disabled.
* You can add the AdSense code to a new page or site that complies with our program policies at any time. There’s no need to inform us or apply for a new account when you do.
The Google AdSense Team
Here are other great resources you might be interested in:
* Help Center: http://support.google.com/adsense
* Help Forum: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense
* AdSense blog: http://www.adsense.blogspot.com
This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.