Top 5 Super Fast Data Sharing Apps for Android
1. Flash Transfer:
- To use this apps you need to install it on both the android mobiles (sender’s and receiver’s mobile too). Flash Transfer is not available on Google Play Store, Now it is know as Xender so you need to download from other source or search on Google.
- After installing Flash Transfer, Open it and click on Connect with friends in both mobiles which located on top middle in home screen of Flash Transfer.
- Now in sender’s phone click on “Create a group” and also in receiver’s phone click on second option which is “Scan to join“.
- Sender’s phone will create a connection and receiver have to join their connection. Once the successful connection is established, share whatever you want between that android phones.
There are many advantages/features of using SuperBeam such as-
- SuperBeam is very Easy to Use.
- Faster data transmission speed as compared to Bluetooth.
- Share unlimited number of files such as – photo, video, music, zip files, APK files etc. with other Android devices.
- SuperBeam supports or available for Android 2.3.3 or later.
- About 60 times Faster and Safer then Bluetooth.
- Send everythings with other devices such as – photo, files and more other content
- SHAREit is available for Android, iOS and Windows too.
- Share large files in seconds because of its High data transferring speed feature.
- Find your friend’s device in range and start sharing.
- Supports group sharing, that means you can share files upto 5 devices simultaneously.
Xender Flash Share supports all file types, including contacts, music, pictures, videos, apps and gemes. Xender. Many users thinks Xender and Flash Transfer are different apps but not. In reality these are same app, Xender, earlier know as Flash Transfer has good position in Wireless files sharing between android devices. It allows you to send and receive files upto 5 devices at the same time without re-establishing connection. Xender also available for iOS as well as Android.Download From Google Playstore.
- C-Share uses the latest technology to boost data transfer speed upto 50 times faster than Bluetooth.
- It can transfer data at very high speed and securely.
- It support multi file format like- application, games, music, picture, videos, contacts, and other types of resource transfers.
- C-Share can share data between android devices where the transmission distance can reach up to 60 meters.
There are many apps available on the internet, from which i have shared top 5 apps, all are WiFi based apps which lets you share files with other android devices at very high speed. In other word, It is alternative way of transferring data. These are is too easy and much faster as compared to Bluetooth. In reality these apps eliminate the need of Data Cables. So, why not to use these apps for sharing data with your friends instead of using old technique like Bluetooth. ok, Stay tuned.