How to do factory reset your Slow smartphone
When Your smartphones are slow then it’s very disappointed you. The only one that comes after it, why not sell and buy the new phone. But before you return to your phone then you want to make fast as the ‘factory reset’ which can fast your smartphone. The software updates can be minor issue and bugs away.
Checklist before you start
- Backup the things you want to keep.
- Make a note of your Gmail and your password.
- Charge your battery so you don’t run out of juice in the middle of the process.
Steps to Factory reset our Slow smartphone
- Find and press the settings button on your phone. You can find it in your app list on your phone. It looks like this
- This Is a bit different from device to device but you should look for where it says Factory reset and press it.
- Look for it in the Privacy folder for older phones or the Back up and restore tab in settings on newer phones.
- Press the factory reset tab and confirm.
- You phone will now reset to its original state.