Windows 10 Free Download- ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit 2015:-Microsoft announced its new Windows Operating System Windows 10 turning down the forecast of the tech world and its users about the successor of Windows 8 as Windows 9. Windows has been one of the most widely used operating system across the globe in smart devices with easygoing user interface and features. Microsoft introduced the first chapter of our Windows 10 story, talking about the many ways Windows 10 is great for business on 30th September 2014. Download the latest updated Windows 10 OS for your operating system exclusively for your PC/Laptop. Windows 10 is now rolling out in 190 countries across the world for existing Windows users as well as those purchasing new PCs and tablets.
Features of Windows 10 Final Build
Below are some noticeable improvements which you’ll get after Windows 10 Download ISO 32 Bit 64 Bit.
- New Cleaned Start Menu.
- Mix of Windows 7 Menu and Windows 8 Metro Interface.
- Virtual Desktops Feature.
- Task View Option with Arrays of Virtual Desktops.
- Dynamically Resizing of Windows Apps.
- Huge Search Improvements.
Windows 10 Technical Specs (Latest RTM Final VL Release)
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 Enterprise VL RTM 32 / 64 Bit ISO DVD 2015 EN US
- Setup File Name: en_windows_10_enterprise_x86_dvd_6851156.iso, en_windows_10_enterprise_x64_dvd_6851151.iso
- Full Setup Size: 2.71 GB, 3.67 GB
- SHA-1 64 Bit: 30AD1CDF5D0670F12788005131E24862F6AB8AAB
- SHA-1 32 Bit: E7138032986BFCFA0E5F1A8E41E2E9FD1EC94268
- Setup Type: Bootable ISO
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 29th July 2015
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 10
Before you start Windows 10 Download ISO 32 Bit 64 Bit, Make sure you PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (For 32 Bit), 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
- Space: 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space
You are upgrading from Windows 7 or Windows 8.x
As mentioned earlier, Windows 10 is a free upgrade if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8.x. Here’s how you can upgrade:
- Open Windows Update (search for Windows Update in Start Menu or Start Screen).
- If your computer is eligible, you’ll see the option to upgrade to Windows 10.
In some cases, like in Windows 7, you may need to first download the SP1 update, before going to Windows 10. Do note that this could take a while.
In case you don’t see any update, you will need to manually reserve a copy of Windows 10. You can do so by following these simple steps. If you can’t wait for the upgrade to show up and don’t mind making some effort, download the Windows 10 ISO as mentioned above and follow those steps to get Windows 10 right away.
Alternatively, there’s another way to force download the Windows 10 on your existing Windows 7 or Windows 8.x install – simply follow these steps.
If the Windows 10 update does show, your computer will automatically begin to download the new updates and get you to the new operating system. Agree to all Microsoft’s terms in the following prompts.
Download Windows 10 for 32 Bit and 64 Bit:
Latest 29th July RTM VL Release:
Click here to know steps to download using media creation tool. Let us know if you are facing any problem with installation and downloading.
Installation Code/ Product Key/Serial Key of Windows 10:
Microsoft has released the technical preview code for Windows 10 and use the below mentioned code to activate OS, which is as follow
Technical Preview: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
Technical Preview for Consumer: 334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT
Technical Preview for Enterprise: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK
Windows 10 Home: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
Windows 10 Pro: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
Windows 10 Enterprise: CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K