Hey Readers, here is much awaited New Year Gift from Freecharge in form of Go MasterCard. I must say, its one of the best feature of Freecharge using that you can use your Freecharge wallet balance on any website. Freecharge has Launched New Maestro Virtual Cards For Every Freecharge Customer. These Virtual Cards which are powered by yesbank can be used to￼shop at many sites as well as you can sent the Freecharge wallet balance to bank by adding money on PayTM, Oxigen e t.c with Freecharge virtual cards. So proceed and lets check out how to activate this feature.
Note : This Feature is only visible in Desktop site, so follow below given steps in PC else you can’t see any option.
How to Get Freecharge Go Master Cards:-
- Go to Freecharge – click Here (browse with desktop version or PC only)
- Login to your Freecharge account
- Now go to accounts tab and there you can see Freecharge Go option
- Direct Link – Click Here
- Click on Get Your Card and Set your Mpin in the Next Window
- After submitting Mpin Your Virtual Card is Generated .
- You Can Use These Virtual Cards For Shopping on online as well as to add money on oxi, PayTM etc without violating the T&C,s
How to use Freecharge Go Master Cards
- Select The Credit Card option on the checkout page of the app or website you are doing any transaction
- Copy paste The Freecharge Go Maestro Card Number, Validity and Cvv on Respective Columns. Then proceed The Transaction
- You will Receive an otp on your Registered Freecharge Number To complete Transaction
- Enter the Otp and you are done
Some FAQs About Freecharge Card :-
What is the FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
It is an entirely digital card that you can use just like a regular card for paying online.
How do I apply for the FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
You can apply for the card from your FreeCharge account on the mobile app or website. You will be required to set an MPIN for added security, and you will need to enter the MPIN to view the card details.
What is MPIN?
MPIN is an added layer of security for your FreeCharge account. You would have set your MPIN when you created your FreeCharge Go Mastercard. You will need to enter the same MPIN to view the card details like card number and CVV.
How do I use my FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
Use it just like a regular card on any online payment gateway that supports MasterCard.
1. Copy the 16 digit card number and other details as required from your FreeCharge account and enter in the “Credit Card” option on the checkout page of your favourite Indian shopping website or mobile app.
2. Enter the OTP which will be sent to your FreeCharge registered mobile number to verify the transaction.
What is the balance assigned to my FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
It is linked to your FreeCharge Balance.
Where can I use my FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
You can use the card on all Indian websites and mobile apps.
How do I block my card?
You can do so by writing to us at [email protected] with the subject “Block my Go card”. Please make sure this is sent from your FreeCharge registered email ID.
How do I reset my MPIN?
You can update the MPIN from your FreeCharge account. View your card and click on “Update MPIN”.
Where can I see the transactions that I have made using the card?
The transactions made with the card will be visible in your transaction history in your FreeCharge account.
I am not able to use my card with a particular merchant, what do I do?
Please verify that the merchant supports transactions in Indian rupees (INR). If you still face any issues, do write to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Money is debited from my FreeCharge Balance but merchant is refusing the same, What do I do?
In such cases, we suggest you to follow these steps:
1. Talk to the merchant directly and if you are able to find a resolution, nothing like it.
2. We at FreeCharge do provide you a platform to resolve the issue with the merchant. All you need to do is to raise a request at [email protected]
Just be assured, your money is safe with us and we’ll do whatever it takes to help you get it back.
What if a transaction using the FreeCharge Go MasterCard fails or is rejected? What happens to my money?
A recharge or shopping transaction could be unsuccessful because of a number of reasons. The good part is that you will always get your money back. Your money will be instantly credited back to your FreeCharge Balance. Please check your account balance in case of failed transactions. If you do not see the money credited back, please let us know immediately by write to us at [email protected]
Thanks For Reading us . Keep Visiting For More updates…….