As you know Tata Motors is one of the best and popular brand in Car. Tata Motors launched Tata Motors Tiago Car and presented The #Fantastico Song. Tiago The Tata Motors The #Fantastico Song presented a offer in which they offering Free Bookmyshow Gift Voucher worth Rs.300 for all users. This is amazing loot offer because they are giving Rs.300 BMS Gift card. Actually Tata Motors want to make word record, The World Record is to have 50,000 users concurrently listening to The #Fantastico Song. On this special World record they are giving Rs.300 Bookmyshow movie voucher for all who participate in this world record. So this one is the best loot offer. So read the full information to get Bookmyshow e-Gift Card worth Rs.300.
Steps To Participate in The #Fantastico Song Word Record to Get Rs.300 BMS Gift Card :-
- First give a missed call on – 9223513333
- They will sent 3 reminder SMS, one each on 7th, 8th and 9th April.
- You will receive a call on 9th April at 12:00 PM.
- You will be welcomed with a recorded message, “This call is by Tiago from Tata Motors, thank you for receiving our call. We will play the #Fantastico song shortly. Please stay on the line to be a part of the world record attempt”.
- After this #Fantastico song will be played. You are expected to answer the call and listen to the entire duration of the call which is for approximately 1 min.
- Once the song is over, they will thank the user and the call will disconnect automatically.
- The user who was a part of the entire call duration will also be sent a link via SMS to download a certificate stating that the user is a part of the World Record and will receive a Bookmyshow voucher worth Rs 300 through SMS.
- Finally you will get Rs.300 Bookmyshow Gift voucher.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Movie Code can be redeemed ONLY on the bookmyshow website & mobile app (iOS, Andriod & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box-office.
- Movie Code can be redeemed on purchase of eticket(s) for Movies.
- The movie voucher code cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the user has some value e.g. INR 100 or INR 50 remaining in the account, it cannot be exchanged for food at the venue. This amount can only be redeemed for movie tickets and TML is not liable to pay the remaining amount for the ticket or the next ticket.
- If the movie ticket amount is higher than the voucher amount, then the user needs to pay the additional amount through credit / debit or online wallet. Cash will not be acceptable for this online transaction.
- If lost or misused, the code cannot be replaced. Void if resold, cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.